What are the main health benefits?
- Improved digestion
- Improved brain function
- Reduction in constipation
- Reduction in blood pressure
- Healthy gastro intestinal tract
- Improved IQ
What is haritaki?
Haritaki is a fruit from the tree terminalia chebula. This tree is quite common in India. As India has some areas that are highly polluted it is important to use organic haritaki.
Where to get organic haritaki?
My store at this link here has excellent organic haritaki.
Do I use haritaki fresh or dried?
Fresh haritaki fruit is very hard to obtain in North America. I recommend that you order dried powder.
How to take haritaki?
- Start with capsules as the powder tastes very bad
- Once you experience the benefits of haritaki you may also want to take powder
- Take haritaki in the evening before bedtime, and after you have eaten your last meal for the night.
- Start with small amounts. There can be a cleansing effect created by the haritaki. This can appear as increased amounts of stool.